- Topics include Data Science, Programmatics, Behavioural Economics, Precision Advertising, Social Influencers and much more
- All courses presented by practitioners who plan marketing and communications campaigns every day
Are you a media, marketing, advertising or creative professional who would like to upskill in 2018?
If so, check out the new training course schedule for 2018 just released by Core Knowledge, the training arm of Core, Ireland’s largest marketing communications group. All courses offer exposure to the latest trends and burning issues in the communications arena – and take place in a fun and engaging atmosphere.
Each course delivers relevant, practical and up-to-date training on a range of topics such as Data Science, Programmatics, Digital Media, Social Influencers, Content Marketing, Behavioural Economics and Sponsorship. Anyone interested in learning how to conduct a meaningful and engaging radio or television interview can also book the ‘Media Interview Skills’ course which will be delivered in a real broadcast studio.
Held at regular intervals throughout 2018, each course is presented by practitioners in their field who plan, manage and activate award winning marketing and communication campaigns every day. Courses usually last a half day and consist of lectures, group work, case study examples and live demos.
Below is the list of courses available for 2018 and full details for each is available at www.coreknowledge.ie
Media / Digital Media:
- Media Owners are from Mars and Media Agencies are from Venus
- Media on a shoestring
- De-mystifying Media Buying
- The Domestic Media Market
- Digital Media – The Fundamentals
- Digital Media – Advanced
- Google Analytics
- AV – The New TV
- Social Influencers- A New Media Channel
- How to set a Marketing Budget
- Marketing in a Mobile World
- Conquer Content Marketing for your Brand
- Applying behavioural economics to your Marketing Strategy
- Data Science for Marketers
- Precision Creative
- How Programmatic Can Impact your Brand
- Sponsorship – A Powerful Marketing Tool
Presentation / Media Interview Skills:
- Media Interview Skills
- Presentation Skills
Áine Dilleen, Business Development Manager at Core Knowledge, says: “We’re delighted to launch our schedule for 2018 which will provide excellent opportunities for those looking to broaden their knowledge of the media, advertising, creative and marketing industries. We understand the face paced world of communications, and that’s why our courses are short, interactive and, most importantly, as up to date as you’ll get. Each session is live and collaborative, so your issues can be explored and your questions answered. We also prioritise learning outcomes meaning all our courses offer practical insights that can be translated into real business advantage.”
For further details, please check out www.coreknowledge.ie