- Over 100 wines featured, to suit all palates and budgets, selected from thousands tasted
- Learn the science of matching drinks with food, discover new trends in the ever-changing world of wine and find out how to taste like a pro
The Sunday Times Wine Guide will be published this Sunday, May 3rd, and will offer a wealth of tips, advice and information for wine lovers of all ages and stages.
This year’s list has been curated by master of wine, Martin Moran, and features over 100 recommendations to suit all palates and budgets including bargain buys, classic reds, zesty whites, sparkling / frizzante, rosé wines, fortified wines and low / non-alcoholic wines.
The Sunday Times Wine Guide will feature a range of insights for those interested in learning more about wine, including:
- How to buy wine
- Pairing wine with food
- Tasting like a professional
- Lesser known grapes and regions
- Low or no-sulphur wines
- The future of wine including Orange and Skin Contact wines
Martin Moran, Master of Wine and curator of The Sunday Times Wine Guide, says: “Wine is something that appeals to all age groups. What’s always been important to me in compiling this guide is that it features something to suit all tastes, from labels costing under €10 to those featuring lesser known grapes, all the way up to full bodied classics. There are recommendations for Champagne lovers as well as non-alcoholic options and I hope readers will enjoy learning a little about what informs their own tastes, as well as the new trends emerging in the ever-evolving world of wine.”