Hosted by Ion Solutions, the specialist provider of audio-visual solutions to companies nationwide and across the world, the ‘ActiVate Future of Visual Communications Showcase’ will reveal the newest cutting-edge technologies that are currently setting the global AV world on fire!
Taking place on 26th and 27th August, this must-see event is a key feature of the Irish AV industry calendar as it allows attendees to be among the first in Ireland to view a host of innovations in action, including the following:
- Igloo Vision Immersive Video for product BIM, visualisation experiences, marketing showcase
- AirScan interactive videowall, which operates with any video or projection device
- Connected Media HR App for Tripleplay systems, enabling remote workers to stay connected with in-house communications platforms
- A unique demo of the relative image quality of LED panels at different pixel pitches
- A dynamic, live video experience show, with a blend of projection, LED, lighting, and immersive audio
- AI powered visual search and asset monitoring solution
- A model-scale Projection Mapping experience, showing how effective 3-D modelling can bring an outdoor event to life
Visitors will have an opportunity to see the technology in practice, through creative applications and live demos, rather than just observing an exhibition display. There will also be an opportunity to meet product specialists from the various suppliers, while experts will be on hand to give one-to-one guidance and answer any questions.
The ‘ActiVate Future of Visual Communications Showcase’ on 26th and 27th August in the RDS Venue is completely free to attend but registration is required.
If you would like to attend, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ion Solutions specialises in the creative and technical delivery of indoor and outdoor live events, conferences and exhibitions, as well as the design, supply, installation and integration of audio-visual communications equipment, broadcast television systems, digital video production / computer graphics systems and digital signage solutions. The business employs 70+ full-time staff based out of two office locations in Sandyford, Dublin.
The company has worked on contracts for a range of clients across a variety of sectors including broadcast, retail, healthcare, hospitality and educational facilities as well as corporate venues. Clients include the likes of Ireland West Airport, TG4, Convention Centre Dublin, Kerry Group, Croke Park Dublin and the SSE Arena Belfast, as well as multiple projects with Virgin Media Group.
Ion Solutions recently become part of Creative Technology, a worldwide provider of specialist AV technology and live events, bringing a global reach to the Ion Solutions portfolio of services. Creative Technology operates 19 offices on three continents and is, in turn, part of NEP Group, which has 4,000+ employees in 24 countries.
For more information and regular updates, check out http://ionsolutions.ie/
or follow us on Twitter @IonSolutionsLtd