- Galway and Cork first on agenda for nationwide expansion of innovative property search platform
Perfect Property, Ireland’s innovative property search engine that lists properties for sale and to rent from a range of estate agents, including REA, Knight Frank, REMAX, Savills and Sotheby’s, has launched their nationwide rollout.
The platform began operating just 12 months ago, and after much success in Dublin and the greater Leinster region, which saw more than €1.16 billion listed on the property platform and more than one million buyers viewing those properties, Perfect Property is Ireland’s fastest growing property website.
Galway and Cork will be first on the agenda for the expansion of Perfect Property’s services, with more counties to follow.
The Perfect Property platform has a wide range of user-friendly features, meaning it is fast becoming the property search portal of choice for home buyers and sellers, as well as those seeking a new rental property. They include:
- Perfect Match – which allows buyers to search for the exact features that they require from a new home, saving hours of trawling through irrelevant and unsuitable property profiles online.
- An Agent Finder tool, which allows home sellers to identify and compare estate agents operating in their locality.
- Perfect Room – a tool which allows you to see how a room in a property might look when you have transformed it in your own style. Users can simply slide the picture across to unveil the transformation before their eyes.
- A range of top tips and advice for those who are house hunting – everything from how to find your dream home and how to choose the right estate agent when selling to interior design advice.
Currently, most property platform searches are restricted to property type, area and number of bedrooms. Perfect Property’s Perfect Match feature, however, allows buyers to refine their search to suit their exact requirements and, most importantly, their budget. It also allows buyers to specify what type of buyer they are – a first-time buyer, a mover, a down-sizer or an investor.
It also allows buyers to state if they want a new home, an older property that is ready to move into, or a ‘do-er upper’. If buyers know that they will want to convert an attic or extend in the future, they can narrow down their search to only show properties where they can add potential.
For estate agents, standards sales and letting listings on the portal are free, with charges only for those opting for the Maximise & Supersize Leads advertising packages. Estate agents also sign up to a rolling ‘month to month’ contract, meaning no annual ‘lock-in’ contracts.
The platform also allows buyers to search multiple counties at once, and will only match buyers with properties that deliver their specific search criteria, making it quicker and easier to find the home of your dreams.
By searching all areas, Perfect Property will also identify all options available within a viewer’s budget and matching their specific requirements, meaning they won’t miss out on that potential dream home.
Unlike other property listing websites, Perfect Property is also unique when it comes to the benefits they offer estate agents and potential buyers.
With Perfect Property, estate agents can:
- Attract motivated sellers with Ireland’s only Estate Agent comparison platform
- Advertise properties to Perfect Property’s social media audience of more than 185,000
- Sell difficult properties with their Virtual Renovation offering
Property also offer estate agents a 30 day free trial when they first join.
There are no obligations to this free trial, just the opportunity to test the
platform for themselves to see if it is the right fit for them.
Commenting on the national rollout, and the benefits offered to estate agents, Laura Pollard, Managing Director of Perfect Property, says: “After much great success in Dublin and Leinster, we are very excited to launch Perfect Property nationwide. We offer many innovative features for both buyers and estate agents. For buyers, having features such as Perfect Match and Perfect Room, make it quicker and easier to find the home of their dreams. For estate agents, we don’t believe in lock-in contracts, subpar customer service and an outdated approach to property marketing—all of which are current issues in the market. This refreshing approach has allowed for our rapid growth to date.”