Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- Delighted to work with @apcinnovate - a brilliant Irish pharma #R&D company that is investing €25m and creating 120… https://t.co/XsAk1Z6xmd11 hours ago
- Important conversation here on how early dialogue between the #fishing community and developers is key to a strong… https://t.co/eHoWsmhqUL4 days ago
- 'Billed as an alternative to #insurance for the under-35s, Ruth Bailey’s enterprise offers #medical experts on tap'… https://t.co/ugEEIFp56P6 days ago
- RT @Lookitpodcast: I wonder do @aldunneUnique & @Niamh__Bennett think TikTok is a new way to ask for the time? Maybe @tiktok_us @Twitter…6 days ago
- RT @RTEbusiness: VIGO Health, a new cash-back plan that covers everyday costs for those who do not have private health insurance, is being…13 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Business services, engineering, logistics and wholesale sectors generate most enquiries about Covid-19 Credit Guarantee Scheme according to Bibby Financial Services IrelandJune 14, 2021 - 4:04 pm
- New Irish digital healthcare business, VIGO Health, partners with Meagher’s Pharmacy Group to offer free nationwide prescription delivery for customersJune 14, 2021 - 9:13 am
- Jose Mourinho unveiled as columnist for The Irish Sun’s EURO 2020 coverage and will feature in new ‘Eur All Invited’ advertising campaignJune 14, 2021 - 9:08 am