Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- RT @loucronje: Woohoo delighted with this for all of the team involved @postvox @AnPostIBAS @CoreSponsorship @AgileIdeasUK @UniqueMediaMix…22 hours ago
- Adrian Duncan, author of Midfield Dynamo, A Sabbatical in Leipzig and Love Notes From A German Building Site, is th… https://t.co/N3RLYHZPpTyesterday
- Check out our 'Look It Will Ya Listen' #podcast 30 minutes of pure fun, banter and entertainment with… https://t.co/yJMoE95xPSyesterday
- Pandemic is accelerating dramatic changes in house-buying trends according to Q1 market analysis by @LisneyIreland… https://t.co/VAskd0CnVM3 days ago
- RT @tinamarieon: Pandemic accelerates dramatic changes in house-buying trends https://t.co/hMHKzGxHSz Lisney’s Q1 analysis reveals some fas…3 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Starcom, part of Core, appointed Media Agency for Bulmers IrelandMarch 29, 2021 - 10:54 am
- New children’s book aimed at explaining the Covid-19 pandemic in a child friendly way unveiled by children’s stage school owner and entrepreneur Alison Vard MillerMarch 9, 2021 - 3:23 pm
- Mediaworks appoints Caroline Hughes and Alan McAuley to the BoardMarch 8, 2021 - 10:31 am