Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Our PR team includes Breda Brown – PR Director, Lisa Buckley – Account Director, Catherine Quinn – Account Manager, Niall McHugh – Senior Account Executive, Aisling Hinchy – Account Executive, Sarah Doyle – Account Executive and Holly Dunne – Junior Account Executive.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, what the EU might look like after Brexit and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to prepare for a post-Brexit EU.
Unique Media’s Public Affairs Manager Gillian Kavanagh, worked with Fine Gael for over 13 years, most recently as Media and Campaigns Manager (2011 – 2016) which involved the ongoing development of strategic messaging, co-ordinating government and party messaging and also mentoring and training election candidates.
During this time she was also a senior member of Fine Gael’s 2016 election press office team, as well as being responsible for Fine Gael’s Gender Project which delivered the highest number of female TDs in history. Activism and participation among female members of the party in the political process has also increased measurably since the Gender Project was launched.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- Irish author Melissa Hill pens popular fiction novels and forensic thrillers - and has a very different approach to… https://t.co/FNh1pnO6lB5 hours ago
- "The European Commission is seeking a very ambitious reworking of the #financial system." Read Gay Mitchell's artic… https://t.co/7vaB1zYKoh4 days ago
- RT @insidebooksire: ‘You put your nose onto the first page and you don’t draw breath until the last. It’s ballsy and disgusting and so smar…6 days ago
- RT @The_ASAI: The ASAI provide a free, confidential copy advice service to advertisers to ensure that their advertising is within remit of…7 days ago
- RT @Carmichael_IRL: Check out this funding opportunity for Healthcare Charities - €60,000 in funding available from GSK Ireland IMPACT Awar…8 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Search unveiled for healthcare charities making an IMPACT in their local communityMay 10, 2018 - 11:20 am
- Guaranteed Irish launch ‘Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Month’ to call on Government to ensure early access to new medicines for patientsMay 3, 2018 - 10:45 am
- GUIDEWIRE NAMED ONE OF HIGHEST-RATED PUBLIC CLOUD COMPUTING COMPANIES TO WORK FORMay 3, 2018 - 10:43 am