Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- RT @insidebooksire: NEW #Podcast – Sinéad Moriarty Best-selling author @sinead_moriarty has written 15 novels – the latest is About Us -…yesterday
- RT @insidebooksire: 'I’m not someone who sits down with a spread sheet and maps out every chapter. Instead, there will be five or six key s…12 days ago
- RT @sinead_moriarty: Lovely morning recording the Inside Books podcast with @BredaBrown1 @UniqueMediaMix . Thanks to Al for the cuppa!…13 days ago
- RT @Lookitpodcast: With #BackToSchool in full swing, how about you press the kettle, put the feet up & #Listen to @aldunneUnique & @Niamh__…26 days ago
- RT @Lookitpodcast: That time of the week again, any stories or suggestions, send to Lookit@uniquemedia.ie Just incase the 'pros' ain't done…39 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- 1.5 million people confident to re-engage in society by attending concerts, clubs and sporting events – Core Consumer Mindset ReportSeptember 23, 2021 - 3:31 pm
- Enet announced as one of Ireland’s Best Managed Companies 2021 for second year in a rowSeptember 23, 2021 - 3:31 pm
- 2.5 hours of commuting time could be saved daily by drivers if they use a remote working location – NoCo and Trinity College Dublin researchSeptember 9, 2021 - 12:12 pm