Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Our PR team includes Breda Brown – PR Director, David Clancy – Account Manager, Lorraine Harton – Senior Account Executive, Sarah Doyle – Account Executive, Victoria Trocino – Account Executive and Holly Dunne – Junior Account Executive.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, what the EU might look like after Brexit and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to prepare for a post-Brexit EU.
Unique Media’s Public Affairs Manager Gillian Kavanagh, worked with Fine Gael for over 13 years, most recently as Media and Campaigns Manager (2011 – 2016) which involved the ongoing development of strategic messaging, co-ordinating government and party messaging and also mentoring and training election candidates.
During this time she was also a senior member of Fine Gael’s 2016 election press office team, as well as being responsible for Fine Gael’s Gender Project which delivered the highest number of female TDs in history. Activism and participation among female members of the party in the political process has also increased measurably since the Gender Project was launched.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- RT @aldunneUnique: Recording the pollen forecast for the Anit hist commercial for tomorrow morning even though I'm in London. https://t.co/…3 days ago
- RT @aldunneUnique: Ready for the afternoon sessions. https://t.co/AEXU7A4ndA3 days ago
- Trump, Ian Bailey, Maria Bailey, the HSE and the IRFU were the main topics of discussion when our co-founder… https://t.co/5N6yTODVlT11 days ago
- RT @The_ASAI: The ASAI Annual Report outlines 63% of the complaints made in 2018 were on the basis that an advertisement was #misleading. J…11 days ago
- Some great behind the scenes footage of a photoshoot at the @fbd garden @bloominthepark. The kiddies were spectacul… https://t.co/YjxLggGHqT11 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) issues new guidelines relating to the advertising of non-alcohol product variantsJune 12, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Perfect Property announce rollout of online property search platform across IrelandJune 10, 2019 - 4:09 pm
- New ‘Let’s Talk Bad Debt’ campaign to help SMEs tackle payment shortfalls launched by Bibby Financial Services IrelandJune 10, 2019 - 11:32 am