FREE event will feature employers actively recruiting for various industries including
medical technology, STEM, information technology, sales and construction
Are you interested in meeting leading employers who have thousands of jobs available in Dublin and abroad? Or perhaps you need career advice from professional career guidance counsellors? If so, Jobs Expo Dublin, taking place in Croke Park on Saturday, 13th October, is the perfect place to explore a range of new employment opportunities and network with industry professionals.
Jobs Expo Dublin is Ireland’s largest jobs, employment and careers fair. The event is aimed at putting skilled professionals in direct contact with employers who have job vacancies in Ireland and abroad. Since 2012, more than 70,000 jobseekers have attended the event, met hundreds of employers, received free professional development advice and listened to exciting seminars presented by industry insiders.
Jobs Expo Dublin is a FREE event that will be of interest to anyone seeking:
- Full-time or part-time employment in a variety of sectors
- Job opportunities abroad
- Career counselling from professional development coaches
- Advice from industry professionals
- Guidance from start-your-own-business experts
- Opportunities to upskill for their current career
Specialised areas dedicated to jobs in particular industries will be available for attendees to explore and will include:
- The Jobs Lab – medical technology and STEM jobs
- The Digital City – opportunities for computer and IT specialists
- The Mall – jobs in sales, retail, and related areas
- Go Global – career opportunities overseas
- The Campus – education, training and upskilling opportunities
- The Building Site – opportunities in construction, engineering and related trades
- General Jobs Area
Well-known companies will also be exhibiting. Some of the names include:
- National Ambulance Service
- Irish Prison Service
The event will also feature a Career Clinic, where attendees have the chance to meet one-to-one with professional development coaches who will assist candidates in areas such as interview skills, CV presentation and changing career direction. The Canadian and Isle of Man Government will be also be seeking to recruit Irish people for thousands of positions.
Additionally, there will be an opportunity to attend a range of seminars from career professionals who will cover a variety of topics including job seeking skills, such as using social media to land your dream job, interview techniques and a CV writing workshop. Other seminars include innovative talks by industry insiders on various career topics.
Jobs Expo Dublin is organised by Careers Unlimited and BCS Recruitment – an Irish company which specialises in education, recruitment and career enhancement.
Name: Jobs Expo Dublin
Date: Saturday, 13 October, 2018
Venue: Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin
Time: 10am – 4pm
For more details and to register for FREE admission, visit www.jobsexpo.ie or
follow us on social media: