Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- RT @Lookitpodcast: Our latest episode is ready for downloading now featuring pizzas, Italy, cured meats, cats not dogs and Disney princesse…3 days ago
- #EoghanHarris, Bill & Melinda Gates and Donegal's Covid 'tout line'..... Just some of the stories @BredaBrown1 and… https://t.co/OpMwuMU0Ni3 days ago
- RT @Lookitpodcast: Get in touch if you have a story to share or you just want to say hello firstname.lastname@example.org #HappyThursday nearly time…11 days ago
- RT @Lookitpodcast: If it's ancient, historic, ruined or in ruins @Niamh__Bennett will definitely make it her culture & is on a mission to…12 days ago
- RT @guaranteed_irl: This week of the podcast Jonny Dowling Managing Director, @intosport_ie chats to Guaranteed Irish CEO Brid O'Connell ab…12 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland releases latest Complaints BulletinMay 10, 2021 - 11:06 am
- The Sunday Times unveils new ‘Home’ supplement featuring 32 pages of eco / sustainable living, food, property and travel contentApril 28, 2021 - 4:14 pm
- The Shelter: Animal SOSApril 27, 2021 - 2:11 pm