Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- 30 minutes of pure listening fun.....! Tune into @aldunneUnique and @Niamh__Bennett's podcast to hear how their we… https://t.co/cvBX0Nfu2Pyesterday
- RT @The_ASAI: The new HFSS advertising rules are a response to changing media habits among young people, as well as wider concerns in socie…14 days ago
- Want to know more about the #Menopause? Our new podcast series for @femplusclinic covers everything menopause rela… https://t.co/8cLXSjRVea14 days ago
- New Irish digital healthcare business, VIGO Health, partners with innovative Abi Global Health to offer instant onl… https://t.co/YDrJeORVey25 days ago
- New rules relating to advertising of High Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food and beverage products unveiled by the Adv… https://t.co/LMJLM7URMK26 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Aviva launches new car insurance advertising campaign, developed by Core – Campaign, narrated through a child’s imagination, unveils new ‘It takes Aviva’ brand positioningJuly 26, 2021 - 11:39 am
- New Irish digital healthcare business, VIGO Health, partners with innovative Abi Global Health to offer instant online access to ‘Ask a Doctor’ service that provides trusted medical advice in minutesJuly 1, 2021 - 12:27 pm
- New rules relating to advertising of High Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food and beverage products unveiled by the Advertising Standards Authority for IrelandJuly 1, 2021 - 9:26 am