Unique Media offers an unrivalled Public Relations service to clients. Our highly experienced team provide PR services for all sectors including Corporate, Consumer, Lifestyle, Technology, Health, Financial, Media and Marketing, Political and Public Affairs.
Each team member at Unique Media has excellent relationships with key national, local, online media, specialist journalists and bloggers in various sectors. As a result, we are in a position to present clients with a more holistic approach to their entire PR and media relations plan.
Political and Public Affairs
Unique Media has announced the expansion of its Political and Public Affairs division with the appointment of Gay Mitchell, former MEP, TD and Minister for European Affairs, as European Political and Public Affairs Adviser.
Unique Media’s Political and Public Affairs division offers objective advice and guidance on how to approach the often challenging political and public affairs systems that exist in Ireland and across Europe.
With the addition of Gay Mitchell to the team, the company is focusing strongly on advising local and international companies, public bodies, associations, NGO’s and representative organisations on how the institutions of the EU work, and, in particular, offer bespoke guidance on how to manage business in a post-Brexit EU.
Social Media Management
Unique Media has significant expertise in devising engaging social media campaigns for clients with measured performance and results.
Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs are a powerful part of the overall PR strategy, enhancing online presence and helping brands and businesses to develop new connections and ultimately lead to new business.
Working across the breadth of social media channels, Unique Media prides itself on creating specific content for social media platforms designed to engage and increase followers. We’ll work with you to devise a social media strategy, develop policy and internal governance, guidelines and create content plans, toolkits and methodologies that will ultimately deliver meaningful and appropriate content for your business or brand.
Whether you need a fresh pair of eyes to develop a social media strategy or a hands on approach to manage your social media platforms, we have experience covering the entire spectrum.
- It's World Menopause Day - so worth having a listen to this #podcast series we created with Dr. Rita Galimberti fro… https://t.co/0oX3w2gj8c16 hours ago
- RT @recruitireland: Here is a selection of people starting new roles with @Gamma_irl, @UniqueMediaMix, @The_ASAI, @Actionaid_Ire, @Dairygol…11 days ago
- ‘We have plans to build three offshore wind operations in Wexford, Clare and Cork, and each will generate enough en… https://t.co/HOO43a5I6111 days ago
- RT @insidebooksire: NEW #Podcast – Sinéad Moriarty Best-selling author @sinead_moriarty has written 15 novels – the latest is About Us -…22 days ago
- RT @insidebooksire: 'I’m not someone who sits down with a spread sheet and maps out every chapter. Instead, there will be five or six key s…33 days ago
Recent Press Releases
- Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland releases latest Complaints BulletinOctober 13, 2021 - 9:25 am
- Almost half (46%) of those renting in Ireland are aged 35-54 despite the stereotype that the younger generation are majority renting group – new Core Living and Housing ReportOctober 6, 2021 - 9:46 am
- Affidea to provide 20,000+ additional MRI scans per year thanks to multi-million-euro investment in two new state of the art MRI machinesOctober 1, 2021 - 12:32 pm